Monday, June 29, 2009

My Dream Comes True...

Today I am so much excited, because this day I am joining my first job of my life and also this job is my dream job.
At 10:30 AM, I enter in the chamber of PA for the CEO Zila Panchayat, my heart beat is going on & on .... But this person help me as much as possible he can. Rapidly I am going normal. Now I am became a member of Zila Panchayat Rajnandgon as a MONITERING OFFICER for the Chattisgarh Rural Poverty Alleviation Project. I heartly promise to all the distinguish people of Chattisgarh specially Zila Panchayat Rajnandgon, that I understand my responsibility and I will do my work honestly......
This is my Dream job in the sense that, I am from a small village in this Chattisgarh state, so that I am better understand the problems of the villagers and also I understand how can alleviate poverty?
Also I was already interested in development issues (specially Rural Development).

1 comment: